How it works
I am here to help you along the way and give you a stress-free experience
- First, we will get to know each other and I will listen to your expectations and preferences for your photo shoot. I can also provide tips and advice on clothing, location, and other aspects of the shoot to ensure that you have the best experience possible.
- We start with an in-person, phone or email consultation. Which ever suits you best!
- You are guided through your entire custom portrait experience. We help plan your wardrobe and discuss the perfect location for your session.
- We help make decisions regarding the best way to display your portraits in your home or office.
- Before the photo shoot, I will discuss or send you a guide on what to wear, how to create a nice color palette, and what to bring to the session. And If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. We will also decide on the location (indoor vs outdoor vs studio) before the shoot.
To lock in the date of your photo shoot, a $100 deposit is required.
THE PHOTO SESSION
On the day of the shoot, we will meet at the agreed-upon location or in my Home Studio (accommodate of 5 people), and I will help you feel relaxed and guide you through posing if needed. My goal is for you to have a fun and stress-free experience .During the photo shoot, I will capture your unique personality and help you feel at ease in front of the camera. My promise to you is that you will have a great time. After the shoot, the remaining balance for the session is to be paid. For family or baby sessions, I will typically deliver the Sneak peek i.e. proof images within 2-3 days for your selection.
GALLERY REVEAL AND ORDERING SESSION
Visit us again at the studio (or virtual) for your Gallery Reveal and Ordering appointment.
This is when you will sit back and view the best portraits from your session in a beautiful slideshow. We then discuss and guide you in choosing the best way to display your favourite portraits from the session that fit your style and budget.
We use special software to help you visualize how portraits will look on your walls. Just snap a picture of your wall with your smartphone or tablet and email it to us!
CUSTOM ART PIECES
Once your order is placed with us we work with our professional lab to transform your treasured portraits from digital format to beautiful, tangible art pieces that will be enjoyed in your home and treasured by future generations of your family.
Your custom portraits are delivered to you within 3 to 4 weeks (depending on the products ordered).
Your family will thank you for investing in family heirlooms that they will cherish and become more sentimental as time passes.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION CALL
♡ Mon Soleil Photography specializes providing a full service experience that starts with booking your session through to the beautiful tangible heirloom products being displayed in your home. ♡
Address: 31 Tippett Road, Toronto, Canada. M3H0C8
Business Email: email@example.com
Book a virtual consultation call: HERELocated in Toronto, Ontario, serving Mississauga, Oakville, Markham, and GTA. ♡